Monday, April 28, 2008

You cared for me (Matthew 25:31-46)

Sometime in 2006, we had gone on a visit to Little Drops a home for destitute, elderly people, and Rehoboth a home for the mentally-ill. These homes are fully donor-supported, and receive no grants from the Government, or any other organization.

What touched me a lot at the end of that visit, was the little conversation I had with an elderly lady, old enough to be my grandmother. She said, "You look just-like one of my grandsons! But my grandsons never come to visit me ... I want you to take a photo with me, so that you'll remember me and pray for me." No words to express the sadness of that moment ...

Here's a small video clip of Little Drops and Rehoboth, made by a couple (Mr. & Mrs. Howies?) from All Hallows Parish Church (USA?) - thanks a lot for this wonderful video clip! Take time to visit this place and spend some time with the people there. It makes a difference in their lives, however small it maybe.


Read Matthew 25:31-46.

No comments: